*GIVEAWAY* IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR. Which kid wouldn’t want their very first sports car or electric scooters this Christmas!? We are partnering with @EbikeUniverse to give away a Daymak Ferrari 12 Electric Toy Car and two Daymak Photons electric scooters for three lucky winners!*
How to Enter
Follow Daymak and Ebike Universe on:
What’s the best Christmas present you’ve ever received as a child? Let us know in the comment section!
Don’t forget to tag your friends/family members who make Christmas special for you!
You can enter to win the giveaway across all three platforms, but there will only be three winners selected, out of all entries across the three platforms.
May your Christmas be merry and BRIGHT! Good luck!
Sweeptakes begins: November 16, 2019
Sweeptakes ends: December 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM EDT
*The winners will need to pick the prize up at local EbikeUniverse store. Visit www.ebikeuniverse.com to find EbikeUniverse near you.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The giveaway ends at 11:59 pm EDT on December 15, 2019. 18+ in Canada (excluding residents of Quebec). One (1) grand prize winner and Two (2) Daymak Photon winners; This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. For full contest rules, click here: www.daymak.com/holidaymak.html
Official Rules – Daymak Holiday Giveaway
The Daymak Holiday Giveaway (the “Contest”) begins at 10:00:01 AM. EDT on November 16, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on December 15, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant's (the "entrant", "you" or "your") full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the Official Rules, including the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
The Contest is open only to those legal residents in Canada, excluding QC, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who meet the eligibility requirements. The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the date of entry. Excluded from eligibility are the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of the Sponsor, Daymak Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities“), and members of any immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) or households (whether or not related) of such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives.
How to Enter
1.No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Contest. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Once entered the giveaway, you are eligible to win the prize as described below.
2.SPONSOR: The Daymak Holiday Giveaway (the “Giveaway”, “Sweepstakes” or “Contest”) is sponsored by Daymak Inc., 15 Curity Ave, Toronto, ON M4B 1X4 (the “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes shall be bound to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. By entering, you acknowledge that these Social Networks bear no responsibility for this promotion and you acknowledge that Facebook, Twitter and Instagram bear no liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any questions, concerns or comments regarding the giveaway can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contest Dates: The Contest begins at Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on November 16, 2019 (the "Sweepstakes start date") and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on December 15, 2019 (the "Sweepstakes end date"). The Contest begins at 12:00:01 p.m. EDT on November 16, 2019 (the "Contest start date") and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on December 16, 2019 (the "Contest end date")
4. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible to enter and win this contest you must:
The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to require proof of identity from you and/or your eligibility to participate in the Contest. Any failure to provide such proof may result in your disqualification at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the giveaway, eligible individuals should access any one of the following URLs: https://www.facebook.com/Daymak.eBikes/ , www.twitter.com/daymak and/or https://www.instagram.com/daymakcanada and follow the listed instructions. Any entry form shown on such sites should be completed, and submitted in accordance with the on-screen site instructions. Only entries received during the giveaway’s entry period, which period will be clearly noted on each entry form page, will be valid and entered into a giveaway. Entries generated by scripts, macros, bots, or other automated means will be disqualified, and any individuals attempting to enter any giveaway by such means shall be ineligible to enter, or win any prizes in this giveaway. Entries are deemed received when time-stamped delivered on Sponsor’s servers.
6.Prizes: There are three prizes (the “Prize”) available to be won, consisting of: one (1) Daymak Ferrari 12, two (2) Daymak Photon Electric Scooters.
Approximate retail value of the prizes is from $199 to $499. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal monetary value if the Prize, or part thereof, cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Any other costs or expenses associated with the Prize not specified herein will be the responsibility of the selected winner.
7. Selection of Winners: Three winners will be randomly chosen on December 16, 2019 at 10 a.m EDT in Toronto, Ontario from all eligible entries received per contest.
8. Notification and Redemption: The individual whose entry wins the giveaway will be notified by email, Instagram DM and/or Facebook message within two (2) business days winning such Contest. If Sponsor or its designee is unable to contact, by email or Facebook message, the individual whose entry won the giveaway (using the contact information provided at the time of entry) and/or if the individual whose entry won the giveaway fails to respond to notification within two (2) business days of delivery of such notification, the individual whose entry was selected will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and the runner-up in any giveaway will be awarded the winner’s prize. Selected entrant must provide proof of identity (copy of Driver’s License, or any other photo I.D. issued by the Canadian government (Federal or Provincial) indicating your age, within two (2) days after notification, or the prize will be forfeited. Such proof must be provided either in person, via email to email@example.com or by courier. If the selected entrant fails to provide proof of identity, is found to have violated the Official Rules or cannot be reached within two (2) days of leaving a message for him/her, the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
No one else is authorized to pick-up any prize on a winner’s behalf. All
winners must pick up their own prize with one piece of valid government-issued photo ID with your birth date, and a second piece of acceptable identification. All prizes are available to be picked up at any Ebike Universe store in Canada. Ebike Universe store locator: https://www.ebikeuniverse.com/default/store-locator.html.
9. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Contest Sponsor to use winners’ name, likeness, voice, submitted photo and/or comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any and all media, without limitation and without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Further, and without limitation to the foregoing, the names of Prize winner may also be published on www.daymak.com and social media forums owned by Daymak Inc.
10. Privacy: The Contest Sponsor will collect personal data about entrants for the administration of the Contest and for purposes of internal market research. No such personal data will be transferred or sold to any third party.
11. Right to Void / Terminate / Suspend / Modify: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, any factor or event arises that could interfere with the proper conduct, administration, security or impartiality of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Contest, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) terminate the Contest, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Contest, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Contest, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the Prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Contest, the Contest Website and/or the www.daymak.com (the “Sponsor Website”), violates the Official Rules, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
General Terms and Conditions:
This Contest is void outside Canada and/or where prohibited by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
By accepting a Prize, Prize winner acknowledge that the Contest Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any representations, guarantees or warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, regarding any awarded Prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability or mechanical condition. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold the Contest Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies and legal advisors (collectively the "Released Parties"), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest or the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, any loss, personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, without further obligation to any entrant. All entries become the property of Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. "Released Parties" are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest Sponsor’s web site or servers or from any other Internet web site, regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Contest Sponsor, or a third party.
The Released Parties are also not responsible for: (i) lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected electronic transmissions or entries; (ii) problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries and/or notifications; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond the Contest Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest; (iv) entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; or (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest.
All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
Limitation of Liability and Releases
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE PROMOTION ENTITIES, INC. HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM A PRIZE, INCLUDING THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE. FURTHER, BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE PROMOTION ENTITIES AND INSTAGRAM, INC. HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY RESULTING
FROM: A) ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR THE SPONSOR WEBSITE, OR B) ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONALITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.