OH CANADA! Happy Canada Day everyone!
Daymak is celebrating Canada Day all month long with a CANADA DAY #GIVEAWAY! To celebrate, we’re giving away a Daymak Rogue! Here is your chance to win a $2,200 scooter.
Follow us on Social Media
Like our giveaway post
Leave comment and let us know where your favourite place to go cycling in Canada.
On the same post, tag your true friends who would ride with you!
The Daymak Canada Day Giveaway (the “Giveaway”, “Sweeptakes” or “Contest”) is sponsored by Daymak Inc., 15 Curity Ave, Toronto, ON M4B 1X4 (the “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes shall be bound to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. By entering, you acknowledge that Instagram bears no responsibility for this promotion and you acknowledge that Instagram bears no liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. The giveaway ends at11:59 pm EDT on July 28, 2019. Winner will be notified by email on July 31 and later announced on social media. Giveaway is valid for Canada (excl. Quebec) residents only. Any questions, concerns or comments regarding the giveaway can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules
How to enter:
Official Rules – Daymak Rogue Canada Day Giveaway
The Sweepstakes is open only to those legal residents in Canada, excluding QC, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who meet the eligibility requirements.
Daymak Rogue Giveaway is sponsored by Daymak Inc. (the "Contest Sponsor"). Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant's (the "entrant", "you" or "your") full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the Official Rules, including the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
1. By entering any sweepstakes, you allow Daymak to release your name in promotional materials: both in print and web.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the sweepstakes. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Once entered the giveaway, you are eligible to win the prize as described below.
3. SPONSOR: The Daymak Canada Day Giveaway (the “Giveaway”, “Sweeptakes” or “Contest”) is sponsored by Daymak Inc., 15 Curity Ave, Toronto, ON M4B 1X4 (the “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes shall be bound to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. By entering, you acknowledge that Instagram bears no responsibility for this promotion and you acknowledge that Instagram bears no liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. You understand that you are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram. Any questions, concerns or comments regarding the giveaway can be forwarded to email@example.com
4. Contest Dates: The Contest begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on July 1, 2019 (the "Sweeptakes start date") and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 28, 2019 (the "Sweeptakes end date").
5. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible to enter and win this contest you must:
a. be a legal resident of Canada, excluding QC.
b. be eighteen (18) years of age or older in your province or territory of residence;
c. have a valid Instagram®, Twitter® or Facebook® account;
d. comply with these Rules and the Instagram®, Twitter® or Facebook® Terms and Conditions of Use including any policies related to your Entry respectively (as defined below);
e. not be an employee, officer, director, agent or representative of the Sponsor or of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and must not be an immediate family or household member of any of the above. For these Rules, "immediate family" means mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, step-family and spouses, including common law spouses, regardless of where they reside.
f. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to require proof of identity from you and/or your eligibility to participate in the Contest. Any failure to provide such proof may result in your disqualification at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the giveaway, eligible individuals should access any one of the following URLs: https://www.facebook.com/Daymak.eBikes/ , www.twitter.com/daymak and/or https://www.instagram.com/daymakcanada and follow the listed instructions. Any entry form shown on such sites should be completed, and submitted in accordance with the on-screen site instructions. Only entries received during the giveaway’s entry period, which period will be clearly noted on each entry form page, will be valid and entered into a giveaway. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means will be disqualified, and any individuals attempting to enter any giveaway by such means shall be ineligible to enter, or win any prizes in, that giveaway. Entries are deemed received when time-stamped delivered on Sponsor’s servers.
7. Prizes: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
8. Selection of Winners: One (1) winner will be randomly chosen on July 31, 2019 at 3:00 pm EDT in Toronto, Ontario from all eligible entries received per contest
9. Notification and Redemption: The individual whose entry wins the giveaway will be notified by email, Instagram DM and/or Facebook message within five (5) business days winning such Contest. If Sponsor or its designee is unable to contact, by email or Facebook message, the individual whose entry won the giveaway (using the contact information provided at the time of entry) and/or if the individual whose entry won the giveaway fails to respond to notification within five (5) business days of delivery of such notification, the individual whose entry was selected will be disqualified and forfeit his or her right to a prize, and the runner-up in any giveaway will be awarded the winner’s prize. Selected entrant must provide proof of identity (copy of Driver’s License, or any other photo I.D. issued by the Canadian government (Federal or Provincial) indicating your age, within five (5) days after notification, or the prize will be forfeited. Such proof must be provided either in person, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier. If the selected entrant fails to provide proof of identity, is found to have violated the Official Rules or cannot be reached within five (5) days of leaving a message for him/her, the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
10. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Contest Sponsor to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice, submitted photo and/or comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any and all media, without limitation and without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Further, and without limitation to the foregoing, the names of Prize winner may also be published on www.daymak.com and social media forums owned by Daymak Inc.
11. Privacy: The Contest Sponsor will collect personal data about entrants for the administration of the Contest and for purposes of internal market research. No such personal data will be transferred or sold to any third party.
General Terms and Conditions:
This Contest is void outside Canada and/or where prohibited by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
By accepting a Prize, Prize winner acknowledge that the Contest Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any representations, guarantees or warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, regarding any awarded Prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability or mechanical condition. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold the Contest Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies and legal advisors (collectively the "Released Parties"), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest or the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, any loss, personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, without further obligation to any entrant. All entries become the property of Contest Sponsor and will not be returned. "Released Parties" are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest Sponsor’s web site or servers or from any other Internet web site, regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Contest Sponsor, or a third party.
The Released Parties are also not responsible for: (i) lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected electronic transmissions or entries; (ii) problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries and/or notifications; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond the Contest Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest; (iv) entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; or (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest.
All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
Let's join together to make the world a better place. We at Daymak believe in a clean environment by ridding the world of gas emitting vehicles
For more information please call us at 1-800-649-9320 © 2019 Copyright: Daymak.